| || |
"I DIDN’T KNOW YOU GUYS COULD DO THAT?"
We hear this a lot from fabricators. J&T offers a range of complimentary processes and production support to our converter partners. No other material supplier understands a fabricator like J&T does.
Our support capabilities include:
- Material Buffing - If you require extreme tolerances on a raw material, J&T can modify materials to conform to extreme tolerances on thickness. Widths up to 60" wide.
- Level Wound Spooling - We transform laminated materials from a master roll format to trimmed spools of continuous lengths. We offer customized formats on our 9-head spooling unit, including tapered spools.
- Material Slitting - J&T can offer trimmed rolls to a specific width or length, wound onto 3" cores. Master material widths up to 75” wide.
- Material Batching - Applications with multiple layers of material can be pre-batched prior to production. Let us know if you have any tricky applications. We may be able to help save some headaches and costs.
- Material Testing and Validation - our a2La laboratory is available to our fabricator clients. Visit our Technical Resources section to download a copy of our lab scope and testing capabilities.
- CAD Design Support - Should you require assistance on drawing creation or manipulation, let us know. Our engineering staff can provide support.